1876 – 1877

May 17, 2019 - 11:36am
Image

In May 1876, the Australasian Steam Navigation Company purchased Campbell’s Wharf for £100,000.

The name of the stores was changed to the Metcalf Stores in 1877 and a new wharf built. At some stage they were also known as Old Metcalfe Bond, Campbell’s Stores.

  • Share

More news

01
38

Keep up to date with the latest news and offersStay in the know

Stay in the Loop