1852 – 1861

May 17, 2019 - 11:31am
Image

In the early 1850s the first five stores were built of stone with slate roofs, these are the first five bays of Campbell’s Stores. By the early 1860s all 11 bays of Campbell’s Stores were constructed.

The Victorian Georgian buildings previously served as store houses and maritime bonded warehouses.

  • Share

More news

01
38

Keep up to date with the latest news and offersStay in the know

Stay in the Loop